Because of the containment procedures, during the Covid-19 public health crisis, and the upcoming economic downturn, we are living unprecedented times. That is why FARVEST launched a social digital movement for the B2B communities in Luxembourg and beyond, to get together - online - and keep their spirits up!
The situation we are in is challenging for everyone so, at our level, let's show solidarity to each other.
Whether it is:
- promoting the procedures followed inside of your company for safety and business continuity
- launching a message of solidarity to the community
- sharing ideas on how to handle the situation
... we proposed to the Internet to take a few minutes and share their best pieces of advice and ideas on social networks with the hashtag #YouAreNotAlone
Some examples of what can be shared:
- If you are a remote working parent, what are the activities you do with your kid(s)?
- What is your work out routine to stay in shape while at home?
- What is your best “quarantine recipe”?
- What is the product you recommend to face quarantine/the economic downturn?
- What is your favourite way to continue training & improve your work skills?
- What is your favourite audio book/podcast now?
- How do you handle the stress caused by this public health crisis?
- How do you keep in touch with your colleagues and/or loved ones?
- What do you miss the most about going to the office?
We provide bright and friendly visuals for the people posting (available in the links of the project here) and encourage them to tag our social networks accounts on LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram to enable us to spread their message to as many people as possible.
FARVEST has been entertaining and informing Luxembourg professionals over the past 20 years and, in these challenging times, we would like to leverage our network to show solidarity to the maximum of people. So if the Agency can help you in any way, support your organisation, or your colleagues, brief us on your needs are and we’ll find out a solution together.
We cannot wait to share your solidarity posts with the World; in the meantime, take care of your beloved ones.