International trade fair, focussing on the business challenges of cultural and touristic venues, Museum Connections highlights trends and innovations to inspire and imagine tomorrow’s cultural experience.
Museum Connections is the French B2B trade show in Paris, focusing on innovative digital and technological solutions and equipment for museums, cultural and tourist sites (castles, aquariums, zoos, gardens, amusement parks, monuments, etc.).
Museum Connections brings together more than :
- 4500 professional decision-makers from the French and international museum and cultural sector from 43 countries such as the Louvre, MoMA, Tate Britain, Disneyland, Rijksmuseum, Château de Versailles, Louis Vuitton Foundation, Manchester Art Gallery, as well as many local and smaller institutions as well.
The event is divided into two parts:
- The MuseumShop area gathers many products, trends and inspirations for their store.
- The MuseumTech area brings together innovative and immersive solutions and technologies for tomorrow's cultural experience.
Why come & visit Museum Connections ?
- Meet new professionals to launch projects for today and tomorrow
- Discover new field trends, in France and on an international scale.
- Expand your network and connect with decision makers from the cultural field
- Partake in conferences by internationally acclaimed speakers and discuss concrete case studies in our small group workshops
- Get entertained and inspired by testing new devices and ideas