We are actively looking for a Junior Product Manager to support the team and help create truly elevated experiences for our customers across our platform.
Reporting to the Product and Development Manager, you will contribute to both large- and small-scale initiatives, assist in defining the roadmap for the program and create best in breed experiences for users and maximize benefit to the organization. You will participate in multiple projects, at various stages of their development.
You are a passionate self-starter, who can think creatively and strategically, can work collaboratively as a team player, and have strong interpersonal skills. Less than 3 years of experience, preferably in a start-up.
Seize a unique opportunity to be part of a game-changing initiative in the music industry.
- Assist the Product Lead in translating business requirements into functional specs and ensuring the quality of the deliverables
- Help the product lead in planning and managing the sprints as well as in roadmap compliance
- Create, update and prioritize backlog
- Analyze market trends, monitor competitors and sales trends to recommend changes in the product
- Analyze/create product metrics and monitor them to assess the success of products
- Experience with Agile/Scrum processes, and the Atlassian tool suite
- Data centric with experience in tools like Google Analytics
- Extensive experience with A/B testing will be a plus
- Ability to work autonomously, with little help or direction
- Exceptional communicator, able to articulate complex issues to a wide range of audiences
- Good organization skills
- Good level of English. Knowledge of any additional, relevant language is an asset
What we offer:
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Competitive package with social benefits
- Part of a young and passionate team
- Great location in Luxembourg