Maison Moderne is Luxembourg’s leading and award-winning media company. In recent years, our Content Agency has received more than 25 international awards for its editorial design work and native advertising campaigns.
Today, our Agency is looking for Freelance - Senior Graphic Designer - Print & Web (M/W) !
Passionate about layouts? Indesign has no secret for you? Then join the team!
You will participate in various projects, both print and digital.
You will work in close collaboration with our Art Directors and the other members of the team, in a very creative and hyper-rhythmic environment. You will support the end of production to help with the layout of our magazines, our sites or the creation of infographics. It could also be one-off missions for our customers and our native productions.
- You have a degree in graphic arts and experience (at least 3 yers) in print and web design;
- Your artistic sensitivity, creativity and ability to synthesize and develop an idea will help you to succeed in this role;
- You are naturally curious with a gift for observation and intuition and you have your finger on the pulse, with the ability to identify changes and trends;
- You are also able to work independently, methodically and dynamically in what can sometimes be ‘non-standard’ situations; you are not afraid of pressure or unforeseen circumstances. On the contrary, the more the deadline gets closer, the more you feel boosted!
- Thanks to your artistic sensibility, you are able to be proactive, a source of solution and support for our Art Directors;
- Team leader, you know how to mobilize a team to achieve your project, you make sure deadlines are met and you are the referent for design related questions on the project;
- You have a strong knowledge of the print production process but you are also interested by the digital challenge;
- You have a sound command of Mac OS-based DTP tools, Pack Office for MAC OS and web technologies;
- You have notions of Html and CSS language, you have a first successful experience with layouts for email generators (like Stripo, Createsend, etc.) or website creations via tools like Wixx, Webflow, Wordpress , etc.
- An experience with Figma is a plus
- You are able to express yourself fluently, both verbally and in writing, in English, in a way that will enable you to communicate with ease with multicultural partners. Knowledge of French and/or German and/or Luxembourgish is an advantage.
What we are offering
- A dynamic environment, a committed and multicultural team, a positive working atmosphere;
- A company specializing in the creation and circulation of high-quality print, digital and live content;
- Start date: to be discussed.
How to apply
If you think you are up to the challenge please submit your application here (CV, cover letter and editorial design-oriented portfolio). All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.