Do you want to join a dynamic company among the leaders in its market and participate in an ambitious and challenging business project? As part of its development, Knewledge is recruiting a Creative Studio Ads Manager and an Account Manager experienced in digital advertising on permanent contracts for its offices in Luxembourg (Windhof).
Creative Studio Ads Manager
m / f - CDI
In collaboration with account managers, develop the brand image and the promotion of our clients ' products through digital media.
Create advertising concepts in line with current standards and trends in digital marketing .
Your main missions are as follows:
1. Nurture the visual identity of our clients' brands and products
- Visually translate the identity on all digital media in accordance with the client's graphic charter.
- Design and develop pictograms, illustrations, photos, logos, infographics, videos ...
- Participate in the reflections of activation campaigns (brainstorming meetings + production)
2. Create digital tools adapted to the different distribution channels and their formats (video, story, post, carousel, etc.)
- Animated or static visuals
- Videos (motion design)
Create visual supports for websites and digital platforms
- Graphic design and / or iconographic research for product pages, articles, homepage
- Landing page creation
- Website creation
- Reflection and challenge on the UX course
3. Create advertising concepts
- To support our customers in their development, and the promotion of their products and services, create advertising concepts in line with digital communication trends.
Digital Advertising Account Manager
PPC / SEM & Social - m / f - CDI
Manage all activities related to campaign management:
- Setting up campaigns and monitoring projects
- Launch, reporting and optimization of all types of campaigns (SEA, Social, Display, Video) through platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Develop account strategies, roadmaps and optimization tactics
- Budget management
Become a trusted digital marketing advisor to our clients:
- Design digital marketing strategies that align with business objectives and clients' marketing plans
- Identify and proactively present new growth opportunities for clients
- Manage the daily relationship with customers and meet their expectations
- Communication with customers by phone, emails, meetings
- Organize and hold meetings with clients
- Regular performance presentation to clients
Send your CV, cover letter and the url of your book to firstname.lastname@example.org