Nexten.ne is looking for someone who will not only strategize but execute on their ideas. The implementation of events and partnership strategy in a startup environment like theirs is a hands-on mission and you need to be willing to roll up your sleeves to help with daily tasks. They need a thinker AND a doer!
- You have 2-3 years of experience working in event coordination.
- You are familiar with the tech industry and its specificities.
- You are often described as positive, smiling and uplifting.
- You have a solid experience in running creative events and partnership, from strategy to execution – references will be asked.
- Strong verbal communication in both french & english, strong client-facing skills, vendor selection.
- You’ll be in charge of all matters related to event organisation. You’ll be reporting directly to the company’s Head of MarCom.
- Creating event proposals and presenting proposals by deadline.
- Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list.
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers.
- Staying under budget while planning event specifications.
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff and organising vendors.
- Communicating with marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event.
- Creating partnership opportunities for future events.
How to apply:
Send an email at email@example.com telling them why you think you’d be the perfect fit for the job. Don’t forget to add your CV and link to your Linkedin profile.