Luxinnovation contributes to the economic development of Luxembourg by fostering innovation, fuelling international growth and attracting foreign direct investment. We are a key and trusted partner for those who are interested in – and committed to – launching successful innovative activities in Luxembourg, from entrepreneurs and managers of start-up companies to foreign enterprises and invest. We are currently looking for a talented Digital Marketing & Social Media Officer.
- Conceive and execute digital marketing plans and social media compaigns including publicity campaigns across multiple channels
- Develop marketing concepts in order to increase brand presence and generate in-bound traffic using social media accounts
- Drive the review and renewal of the existing digital portfolio (intranet, websites, social media presence, videos, etc.): generate constant improvements to the websites and generate input for web content and social media activity
- Write, edit and proofread content for Luxinnovation’s digital presence
- Monitor and produce regular reports on social media activity and web traffic
- Monitor new trends and best practices; proactively suggest new concepts in order to keep Luxinnovation at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
You should hold a Master degree in marketing and communications, digital media or similar with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position with proven experience in digital communications including social media, web content management, photo editing and content management system.
Furthermore, you have an excellent understanding of current digital trends and emerging media. You are flexible and able to work in multidiscipline/cross-functional teams and demonstrate the following competencies:
- Excellent writing, communication and project management skills
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts and best practice
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Drupal, WordPress, Ez Publish, etc.)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French is mandatory; the knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is an asset
Are you interested ? We offer a challenging job with diversified tasks in a professional and dynamic organisation. Please send your application including a motivation letter and CV.
(m/f), full time