We’re looking for a dynamic front-end developer (UI+UX) to join our team at MasonBower for working on web/mobile applications.
You would need to be able to translate the needs of the client into concept models, sitemaps, flows, wireframes and prototypes, coming up with solutions to address user requirements, design graphic elements and build navigation components. To do so, you should have experience with wire-framing and UI prototyping, as well as UX research and graphic design software.
- Reports to the Chief Technology Officer
- Collaborates closely with colleagues - in specific with the graphic designer and the back-end developer.
Main External Relations
- Project team members depending on the project, clients and suppliers
- Time Management skills; ability to be able to manage several issues simultaneously and see the consequences of the actions and decisions taken
- Solid organizational skills; attention to detail
- Full working proficiency in English, any other language will be seen as an asset.
- Experience in working with KnockoutJS, vue2, element-ui (UI Components, JS & CSS).
- Experience in Responsive Web Designing. (Preferred)
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 (Mandatory)
- Experience in working with Bootstrap framework for creating UI components. (Mandatory)
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.(Preferred)