- Good ability to communicate with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to lead technical and creative teams
- Ability to delivering client-focused solutions to client needs in Digital Projects.
- Technical knowledge to be able to hold a conversation with a graphic designer or a developer by understanding their language, their constraints and issues specific to their job.
- Proficiency in Luxembourgish, English and French (C1)
- Be the point of contact between the team and the client
- You will be responsible for the development of a portfolio of clients
- Ensure the profitability and the final quality of the deliverables.
- Plan and execute complex web projects
- Define budgets and stick to those during the project
- Build a strong relationship with the technical and creative team
- Ensure that all deliverables are error free, on time and in line with client facing quality expectations.
- Translate client feedback into specific and detailed technical and creative instructions for the team.
- Elaborate project wrap-up reports to bring insights for improvement.
What we offer
- Casual and relaxed work environment
- Appealing opportunities
- Permanent contract
- Competitive Salary based on experience and skills
- International, multicultural and talented team
Nice to have
- A technical background or similar.
- Experience working in a smaller agency, freelance or self-started project.
- A keen interest in design
If you think you’re up for the challenge, send us your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
68, rue des Prés