Maison Moderne is Luxembourg’s leading and award-winning media company. In recent years, our Content Agency has received more than 25 international awards for its editorial design work and native advertising campaigns.
Today, our Agency is hiring a new art director (print/web) for a 12-month minimum contract. We are looking for a real Art Director specialized in editorial design and typography but with also experience in digital edition.
Are you ready to take up the challenge?
You will lead editorial design projects, print and digital, from conception through final execution. You will conceive and develop new formats to be sure our media brands are represented in any medium of any sort. You will be involved in all the creation steps and you will work hand in hand with both the graphic design studio’s leadership and the wider team, in a creative and fast-paced environment.
- A creative person at heart, you already have a significant and convincing experience in a similar position, and you know how to channel your editorial design ideas into solid, persuasive and innovative solutions;
- With all your experience in print, you have also worked on editorial support digitalization (website, newsletters, contents for social medias, etc.);
- You have developed strong skills in project management: you give art direction, you lead and mobilize the team, you are able to manage project realization regarding deadlines, budget, etc.;
- With a curious mind and a natural sense of observation and intuition, you feel at ease in contemporary times and keep up with the latest trends. You don’t limit yourself to follow the trends, you create them;
- Your sense of aesthetics, typography and design is flawless; moreover, you have a great combination of technical versatility and real artistic talent;
- A fundamental knowledge of production procedures would be an advantage;
- You are capable of managing unexpected challenges and project pressures in an autonomous manner;
- You are fluent in English; French and/or German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage.
What we are offering
- A dynamic environment, a committed team and a positive working atmosphere;
- A company specializing in the creation and circulation of high-quality print, digital and live content;
- A fixed-terme contract for one year at least;
- Start date : as soon as possible.
How to apply
If you think you are up to the challenge please submit your application (CV, cover letter and editorial design-oriented portfolio). All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract