We are Quattro, a creative studio based in Luxembourg, looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer with a solid knowledge in collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements..
Are you a UX/UI Designer who can deliver outstanding user experience by providing an exceptional and intuitive application design?
- Are you in love with designing ideas using various methods and latest technology?
- Are you able to communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives?
- Can you develop technical and business requirements?
- Can you conduct an ongoing research?
- Do you combine creativity with an awareness of business?
- Can you plan and implement new designs, or optimize existing ones?
- Are you passionate and do you have a sensitive eye for digital culture (colors, typography, etc...) and are you constantly monitoring digital trends?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 years professional experience as an UI-UX Designer?
- Do you have a good command of English (level B2 or higher)? Other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Are you proactive?
- Are you detail oriented and a critical thinker?
- Are you flexible, dynamic and stress-resistant?
- Do you have a positive spirit and a team spirit?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have knowledge of products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, … and love digital design?
- Are you familiar with Sketch, Adobe XD or other design programs?
- Do you have some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction?
- Improve user engagement
- Conduct user interviews, card sorting, UX auditing, , affinity and cognitive mapping, …
- Take part in workshops
- Define information architectures and user flows
- Design wireframes and user interfaces for digital platforms
- Collaborate on concepts of innovative projects.
APPLY HERE: firstname.lastname@example.org