For those who would like to participate in the event, please note a deadline extension until January 31 has been granted by the organizers. Please contact our colleague Sophie LIAO at the Luxembourg Trade and nd Invest Office for further details. Contact information below.
Talent 100 creators programme - Open call
- Application Online: https://creativexpo.tw/en/news/view?t=1&p=238
- Application Deadline: January 17, 2020 - extended to January 31.
Characters, picture books, illustrations, comics, pattern designs, digital multimedia creations, and other licensing related fields
International Creators: a booth at a discounted price of USD 200 (including tax), plus accommodations up to six nights at designated hotels.
- Age 35 and under (Those who were born on and after January 1, 1985)
- Not exclusive represented under contract
- Runs fan-page on social media, such as Facebook or Instagram, and accumulates a certain number of followers
- An applicant is not qualified if he or she has previously participated in Talent 100 more than twice.
- Type A and Type B applicants must provide proof of ROC citizenship; Type C applicants must have citizenship of countries other than ROC.
Senior Advisor│Trade and Investment Promotion
GRAND DUCHY OF LUXEMBOURG
TRADE AND INVESTMENT OFFICE IN TAIPEI
Suite 1812, 18 F,
No. 333, Sec.1, Keelung Road,
Tel. (+886) 2 2757 6007 . Mobile (+886) 912 141 606
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org