INNSiDE by Meliá: Fairtrade Uniform T-Shirt Design Competition
1. This promotion is open to all Instagram users, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of Meliá Hotels International or any INNSiDE by Meliá associated with the promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the promotion.
2. All entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 10/10/2021 (the “Promotional Period”).
3. To enter this promotion, entrants must Follow @innside_by_melia and @rethinkyourclothes on Instagram and submit an image of a design created by them by posting it on Instagram using the Hashtag #ReThinkLuxembourg for a chance for their design to feature on the Fairtrade certified Uniform T-Shirt worn by INNSiDE employees at INNSiDE Luxembourg and sold for a limited time at INNSiDE Luxembourg.
4. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory content will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select replacement entry into the competition element of the promotion.
Winner Selection and notification
5. The winning artwork will be selected by INNSiDE by Meliá based on the following criteria: Originality, Sustainability, Positivity – representing “Curiosity with a Conscience” ethos and inspired by Luxembourg – on or around 10/10/21 – from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period.
The winner will be notified publicly on Instagram and by direct message via the Instagram account they have entered by 14/10/21. The winner will be required to provide the following information to the Promoter (or third party it nominates to issue and manage the prize) within 72 hours of being informed that they’ve won: full name, age, phone number and residential address. If the winner has not responded within 72 hours or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
7. The winner will receive the following prize(s): Artwork to be featured on a limited edition staff uniform at INNSiDE Luxembourg and 2 nights for 2 people at any INNSiDE hotel located in Europe, including breakfast (valid for one year from 14th October 2021).