On 17 September, the Capacity Building for European Capitals of Culture organised an interactive meeting on Audience development in the framework of the ENCATC Member Talks. The session brought together experts on Audience Development, ECOC delivery teams, individuals and organisations from the cultural and creative industries and other stakeholders to learn more about the topic, engage in a lively discussion and share their experiences.
– Welcome and introduction, GiannaLia Cogliandro Beyens, ENCATC Secretary General
– Presentation of the Academy Camp on Audience Development in Elefsina o Mercedes Giovinazzo, Director of Interarts o Angeliki Lampiri, Director of Cultural Training Elefsina 2023
– Inspirational lecture
– Contributions from experts introduced by Mercedes Giovinazzo, Director of Interarts o Lazar Jovanov, Open Design School Project Manager, Novi Sad
– European Capital of Culture Foundation o Yannis Koukmas Director of Audience Development and Participation, Elefsina 2023 o Chris Torch, Artistic producer and senior cultural policy expert focused on Audience Engagement and Intercultural Strategy o Tanja Kalčić, Project Manager, Audience Engagement Adviser, Urbani Separe
– Open discussion with participants moderated by Kornelia Kiss, Operations Director, Culture Action Europe
Watch recordings in the link